Wish I'd seen this post earlier. Yup I need a part or two for my 83 240D.
Right off the bat I can think of the ashtray (if it has the lighter in it).

Brian

On 5/18/06, kevin kraly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tomorrow, I'm going to look at a manny tranny 1983 240D that's been run
out
of oil.  I'm interested in the tires/wheels and the headlight doors, but
will most likely part the rest out or sell it whole.  It's complete, red
(other than one silver door), with beige interior.  If you're interested
in
any parts, let me know.

Kevin in Hillsboro Oregon
1981 300CD 204K miles, Giesela