hmmmm

--FT

On 2/24/21 11:46 AM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
Preexisting conditions. I guess it was high blood pressure for me and asthma
for the wife

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2021, at 10:36 AM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I scheduled a first dose for Mar26 then the scheduling software gave me a
second dose for today (!!!) so I was planning to go to the hospital this
afternoon for my first shot. (When I went for a AZ trial blood draw a coupla
weeks ago wherein I got the placebo, the girl told me I could get the first
shot no problem so OK)  This morning the pharmacy at the hospital called me and
said I could come in any time for the shot. I told the guy this would be the
first not the second and he said well we aren't doing first shots now, we have
run out of them. WTF.

So I was looking at the newspaper online and there is an article about the
hospital not having enough first doses, like the guy told me, but one of the
grocery stores was doing vax shots. So I click on that link and got a shot
scheduled for Sunday afternoon and the second in March in like a month.  So
I'll just go to the grocery store pharmacy and get it there I guess.  It is
likely a Pfizer dose I guess, might be Moderna as those are rolling out too.

This whole thing has been such a CF.  I think it is still 65+ and some other
groups, though I also saw today they were going to start doing teachers and
some other groups soon.  And some of the towns and such have been violating the
who-gets-the-dose restrictions and giving to ineligible workers, so that's
another CF aspect.

I think some states are now doing 60+ too.  What is Okie doing that you can get
a dose?

-FT