Curt Raymond wrote:
  One time I was following a kid on a Ninja down the highway (in my 240D no
less). He was in a tee shirt, shorts and flip flops. He decided he was going to
practice wheelies at 65mph.

A couple weekends ago I saw *three* guys on crotch rockets pass me at about 70 mph, all doing wheelies. They kept this up for about a mile. I was in my VW Cabriolet, at the time. My other car currently is a Ford Police Interceptor, complete with spotlight and push bars. I've never seen so many motorcyclists on their best behavior. They're all model citizens when I'm driving that car.

Sometimes I wonder what percentage of people who buy a crotch rocket are dead within two years.