In previous trips I have had central BBQ which was pretty good. Also had a
company dinner at the rendezvous down town years ago. It was pretty good too.
Unfortunately I didn’t want to unhook the trailer and drive around so it was
whatever was within walking distance.

To top it all off, it appears there is some sort of base ball thing going on
this weekend as I noticed all hotels were sold out and this hotel is full of
base ball kids. Holy crap there is nobody more rude than baseball parents.

Sent from my iPhone