That guy has really monetized his nonsense, good for him.  He is rather engaging and seems like a nice guy.  I think too he (family) is quite wealthy based on some franchise chain of burger joints or something in the midwest, and his wife is some kind of doc too, so he has some good dineros coming in. I wonder how the youtuber revenues work, he gets hundreds of thousands of views so that counts for something.

--FT