Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

> I wonder how the youtuber revenues work, he gets hundreds of thousands
> of views so that counts for something.

Yes, it's all based on views. If you have enough views, advertisers are
interested in getting those eyeballs, and you can make some money. So it
goes without saying that you will have ads running on your videos.

In most cases, you needed reasonably good video quality, editing, and
production as well as interesting content to get viewers engaged and
coming back. So to really make money, it becomes a full-time job.

One other thing, don't have anything in your videos that could be a
copyright infringement (even accidentally, such as a radio playing in
your shop that is audible in the video) or you'll get "de-monitized" or
possibly banned.

Allan