With a lift available, work that you avoid because it's awful to lay on
your back to do, gets done easily...
Drive the vehicle on the lift... press the up button.... roll the tool box
under the car while you stand and do the work..
What took days takes minutes [ok... hours ;)) ]

The best part is at the end of the day... there will be some of you left
for life, because the job got so much easier.
Yes, it's a big and relatively expensive tool, but should last easily 20
years, and even then, would bring a sales price that returns much of your
investment.