I recall driving next to a lady in stop and go out near san Bernardino for
about 45 minutes door to door on the freeway. As far as I could tell she
never looked up once. The car stayed in its lane and stopped and went with
the car in front like it was no big deal. I was kind of jealous because
there was a lot of stopping and going going on. The highway performance has
been pretty good for awhile. The around town performance has improved a lot
since then. Seems like true hands off is one of those Zeno's paradox type
things.