They need to get rid of Murkowski.  Probably nothing of any impact will come of
things, as AK is a complete mess of politics, where they keep erasing the
actions of the last legislative session, and only fund things one year out.
Big booms and busts, but now they have lost all gains made in the past decade
economically.  If you want a VERY stable real estate market with minimal
appreciation, buy in AK.  You will be pretty close to underwater most of the
time, until there is a boom, then you can cash out with just enough to break
even.

Same goes with politicians.  The residents will undoubtedly vote against their
own interests most of the time.  Always getting ballot measures that will
constrict the main source of revenue (oil) coming up on a three year cycle.
Doing it for the “environment”.  Like voting to institute a plague and roving
murder gangs so the population will be reduced, allowing for more
disenfranchised to apply for the vacated jobs.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur