AKA shotgun house down south.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes On Behalf Of Clay via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 12:04 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Clay <clay.dread...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] New Okie Acres

The chinese are swooping in and leveling homes on lots over 0.25 acre.  Then
they toss up these slim townhomes that are no wider than a garage.  Zoning
allows for mass density.  Maybe the investor got the property for a million,
bulldozes and puts up seven units that sell for $1mm each.  One two block area
close to the children’s hospital he snagged five lots that had 70 year old
duplexes (formerly nurses and intern housing) and populated them with the
townhomes.  I counted over 20 units.

Clay

inter urinas et faeces nascimur