I bought another hard top off a guy for $200, seems as his neighbor had an SL
that got wrecked and the top sat in the owner’s garage for some years until
this guy I bought it from got it somehow, I think when the neighbor moved or
something.

He and I lifted it up onto the roof of the Suburban and I hauled it to the barn
where I managed to slide it off to the back and then get hold of it to carry it
in the barn. It was a bit awkward but not too heavy to carry. But I think it
would be really hard to get it off the car alone unless there were some thick
blankets on the trunk and it could be rotated backwards to where it could then
either be lifted off or rotated on down to the ground. I’m not going to try
that.

--FT
Sent from iPhone