Their hitch price was in line with the market but the wiring kit was insanely overpriced

--FT

On 5/9/21 8:28 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
etrailer is a good outfit. I got a hitch and lighting controller from
them for my Volvo and it all worked flawlessly. On the XC90 the battery
is in the back so it was right there for power hookup.

Allan

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> writes:

Good idea!  That will save a lot of wire fishing

--FT