I actually talked to him a couple of minutes ago so I asked. He says he has worked on all of them but most of the cab off repairs were on 6.4 engines.

Randy

On 13/05/2021 11:20 AM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes wrote:
Ask him if those were the 6.0-6.4L engines (2003+), or the 7.3L Powerstrokes (94-2003).
Everybody hated the 6.0 six months after it came out.

On 2021-05-13 10:53, Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:
I know most of us on here are diesel junkies but he really needs to be
careful about buying a "big old commercial style diesel pick-emup". My
son is a mechanic and he used to work in a shop that did a lot of work
on F250 diesel trucks. The usual cost was around $9,000 when the head
gaskets started to leak.