On 2021-05-13 12:37, Randy Bennell via Mercedes wrote:
I actually talked to him a couple of minutes ago so I asked. He says
he has worked on all of them but most of the cab off repairs were on
6.4 engines.

There was a discussion in another forum last weekend, when the usual 6.0-6.4 hate started up, some guy stepped up to defend them by claiming that a simple upgrade from head bolts to head studs was a good prophylactic. Then the detractors came out and said they'd rather buy a non-defective engine than tear it down and put studs in the block. Then a supporter (singular) stepped up and said there was nothing wrong with the head bolts to begin with.