Same price on Amazon, ships from Northern Tools ---

On Thu, May 20, 2021 at 11:16 AM Craig via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> I bought two more ...
>

> Craig
>

> https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200332201_200332201
>
> BatteryMINDer Plus Battery Charger/Trickle Charger/Desulfator — 12 Volt,
> 1 Amp, Model# 12117TC
>
> Reg. $67.99
> Sale $19.99
> Order today to get this price
>
>  * Full-time battery monitoring automatically tests battery continually,
>    supplying only the current needed to maintain battery at full charge
>  * 8-stage unit charges and maintains from 1 to 4 batteries at a time (12V
>    batteries parallel-connected or two 6V batteries series-connected.
>    NOTE: Never connect 2 or more batteries together in parallel before
>    fully charging each and checking their condition. Failure to fully
>    charge each battery and check their condition can result in a serious
>    safety hazard)
>  * Does not overcharge, regardless of time connected
>  * High-frequency pulses safely remove sulfate from battery's plates that
>    prevent the batteries from holding a full charge
>  * No need to add water to maintenance-type batteries during long,
>    non-use storage
>  * Stops boil-out and ends water loss
>  * Smart chip technology ensures safe, long-term performance
>  * Automatic reset prevents damage to charger when unit is connected to
>    faulty battery
>  * 10ft. output cord
>  * Blinks when charged
>  * Made to ISO 9002 Quality Certified Standards
>  * Comes complete with Quick connect/disconnect battery clips (Note:
>    BatteryMINDer Plus will not cause battery drain if connected to the
>    battery without connection to AC power 1mA max.)
>  * Not for use with aircraft batteries
>  * This model features Temperature Compensation which decreases voltage
>    in hot weather (battery does not overcharge) and increases voltage in
>    cold weather (battery will stay fully charged)
>  * This model will not work on a battery less than 6.0 Volts

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!