w220 infotainment system went buggy before I got the car.  The electronic
cluster had the warrantee extended but needed replaced at least once before I
had to park the car for three months while it was rebuilt for half the price of
new (still $2k out of pocket).  The Yota highlander infotainment thing goes
into kernel panic at least once per drive, and that is only going down the road
all of 6 miles.  The Becker Europa II in Gump was most reliable as it had
nothing to actually break

clay monroe

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
2014 ‘yota Highlander - Haggis

Retired-
1986 SDL- Polei
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1982 SD - Allen
1976 300D - Das Blei - Lead Sled
1972 220D - Gump - She was green, simple and ran and ran
1995 E300D - Gave her life against a dame in a SUV
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers