4 bolts, 15" wheel.

The car has 165R15 tires on it currently, and I think they are from at
least 2005 so I'll probably need to replace them before I do any serious
driving. I can't find a DOT date code though. The brand is
Mastercraft. They have a lot of tread left.

I only see one option for replacement at tirerack, so it appears this is
not a common size these days.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Vredestein&tireModel=Sprint+Classic&partnum=6HR5SC

Thanks,

Allan