Your comment about lawyers brought back a memory of when I sold it. First,
I took the guy for a ride, and demonstrated what it would do, with all the
cautions I had gained from learning how to aim it and pray.. then, we
swapped seats and I became the passenger, which was the first time I had
ever ridden in the pax seat..
I can tell you without hesitation, it was completely terrifying to be a
passenger with it at the hands of someone who really did not yet have a
feel for the little monster.
The ride concluded at the notary office where it was cash, title,
signatures, and bye bye.. good luck!
I never saw it again.