Dig online first, figure out what the common reasons are, and try those.
You may get lucky.  Maybe some computer somewhere thinks it needs to keep
working day and night.  Radio amp staying on, or something easy like that.

Would be nice if someone made a meter adapter for those blade fuses, so you
could pull a fuse, stick the adapter in the slot, and immediately see if
that circuit is the culprit.  What would be really madenning would be a
fault such that pulling the fuse will cure the fault, so when you try to
measure the draw on that fuse location, you get a normal (probably zero)
reading.

Did you see if there are any codes from any of the various systems?
Max
Charleston SC