I remember seeing on one of those cable car shows some years ago the guy was installing this anodized aluminum pipe with push-on fittings for air distribution.  The stuff was lightweight and looked pretty easy to set up.  This plastic stuff looks similar but flexible.  Looks like a great solution.

--FT

On 6/20/21 11:18 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes wrote:
I thought about galvanized pipe. If I put pipe that means threading pipe, pipe
dope or tape, hangers, holding ten foot sections of pipe over my head with a
sore shoulder, etc. Screw that. I can buy all the supplies, look at it and get
overwhelmed, or I can buy this maxline crap and put it up and be done. Will it
look perfect? Probably not. Will it be done? Yep. And that's what counts.

Here's a link to the manufacturer page.

https://www.rapidairproducts.com/

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: June 20, 2021 9:58 AM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: ka...@striplin.net
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Today's activity in the okie shop

Interesting. I may have to get one of these although I could probably have to
buy 2 of them. I already have a bunch of iron pipe with valves etc that I
pulled out of my buddies shop when he was selling his out. This seems like it
would be a lot easier though.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2021, at 9:53 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes