Looks good, but the fine print: " To straighten the tubing, run it through
our straightening tool, or use the bender tool to make precise angles.
(Straightening and bending tools are sold separately.  "

On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 11:59 AM Rick Knoble via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Pretty good price, zero feedback seller though. 3/4". The big stuff. More
> than you need. I've never heard anyone say "my compressor is too big" or "I
> have too much money" so there's that.
>

> https://www.ebay.com/itm/MaxLine-100-Foot-3-4-Inch-Semi-Flexible-Compressed-Air-Tubing-Master-Kit-Blue-/393375899439
>

> Rick

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!