Driving around with the wife today in the hoovie GL. Seems like when cold it
cranks over slower than it should like it would with a low battery. Did have
that battery drain problem if sitting for a week won’t start. Truck is at
operating temp and when you come out from a store to start it, seems like it
turns over even slower than when cold. Can’t be a low battery problem because
battery would be charged, and voltage while running is fine. Battery is new and
terminals look fine. I suppose I can check the connections at the starter but
is this a sign starter is getting weak?

Sent from my iPhone