Well if the battery is charged and passes a load test, that leaves the
connections to the starter and the starter itself.  Check that all the
connections are clean and bright and tight, don't forget the ground strap
between engine (or transmission) and the body.

On SWMBO's '96 Infiniti, it started cranking over slow and not starting.
Turned out that the starter is grounded via the bolts to the transmission,
and it is very common to get corrosion between the trans and the engine
block.  The engine block is grounded to the body.  I bought a few generic
battery cables, pre-made with ends already crimped on, and added more
ground cables from the starter to the engine block and then from the block
to the point on the body where the battery is grounded.  About $15 in parts
and a couple hours later and that starter is REALLY fast and starts the car
with no problems.
Max
Charleston SC