Took me about an hour to do this job.  Both the old pin and the pivot arm
were worn out, so both needed replacing.  I probably could have re-used the
pulley wheel, but didn't.  Next will be the little shock, and I should
replace the alternator pulley with the overrunning type (OAP) to reduce the
wear and tear on the whole serpentine belt tensioning system.
Max
Charleston SC