Since a relay is a pretty simple electrical switch that uses a small
current to close a larger circuit [ie starter solenoid] how about just
finding an off the shelf relay that has the same values for both the low
circuit and the high power circuit?
I wager the glow plugs don't care as long as they get the right volume of
energy when you close the switch to energize the "solenoid" that powers
them.
Buy one that doesn't say "Mercedes" on the box, but works the same.