Which turned into the kid also wanting to go. So I had to pay for 2 tickets out
of pocket. This also has turned into me staying until Monday so I can enjoy
some sight seeing over the weekend. Since I had to buy tickets for the wife and
kid I went the cheapest route possible, which in this case was LGA.

I have a company paid hotel, Hampton Inn Brooklyn, up until Friday, and will
book my own reservation Friday thru Monday. Might possibly relocate to a
different hotel for the weekend? Recommended areas to look at? Perhap Manhattan
closer to tourist crap? Or stay at same hotel? Any ferries that go across to
them ride that Staten Island ferry?  I’m sure the wife and kid will ride the
subway around while I’m at work: or just sit at hotel. After I’m done working,
we will do the subway thing. Probably just take a cab to and from airport so we
don’t have to haul luggage around. If we do relocate hotels Friday, will
probably have the wife haul the bags to the new place while I’m at work.

Sent from my iPhone