Mine won't die. Had a tree fall on it 10 years ago. Oldest boy has been driving
it for the last 8 years, doing nothing but putting gas in the tank. I keep
thinking that the next issue will send it to the boneyard, but it still runs
like a new car so I keep maintaing it.

I think the tin worm will get it within a few years though.

Allan