was dead nuts reliable. Youngest son has one of the little two door models, a
2004, I believe, and it was equally reliable and cheap to maintain.

-D

On Aug 29, 2021, at 4:54 PM, Bob Rentfro via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com<mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

So the Focii didn’t share transmissions with the Fiestas? Fiestas were
disasters.

AZBob

From: dan penoff.com via Mercedes<mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2021 12:56 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com<mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: dan penoff.com<mailto:d...@penoff.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 2011 Ford Focus · SE Sedan 4D $500

$1000.

-D

On Aug 29, 2021, at 2:49 PM, Andrew Strasfogel
<astrasfo...@gmail.com<mailto:astrasfo...@gmail.com><mailto:astrasfo...@gmail.com>>
 wrote:

My sig. oth. has a 2008 Focus SE with 70k miles.  One owner, garaged, and no
accidents.  What's it worth?

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 8:19 AM dan
penoff.com<http://penoff.com/><http://penoff.com/> via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com<mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com><mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>>
 wrote:
I’ve owned two Focii. Both straightforward, basic, reliable transportation. I
would own another if the situation called for it.

-D