sprinkle some diesel on them and have a bonfire

--FT

On 9/25/21 11:07 AM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
I have a growing problem of waste tires at Okie acres. Been trying to figure
out what to do with them. I had tires all over the place. In the shop. In the
barn. Piled up in various places. Apparently there is some group in town
looking for used tire donations. For some fund raiser but not sure how that
would work. Ooookkkk. I got plenty of tires. I rounded them all up in a pile
and they are coming to get them today. I’m getting ready to head to the airport
to fly out for a week but will be shocked it they are gone when I get back.
Surely this is too good to be true.

Sent from my iPhone

--FT