Use your backhoe or front loader to dig a pit, then sprinkle some diesel on
them, then a sprinkle of gas [stale gas if you have it] with a trail out of
the pit... pitch a match on the trail, let the gas fire off the diesel,
which fires off the tires... Then you have a contained fire that you can
bury over when you're done... A tire fire throws off a lot of heat and
smoke, so you might draw someone's attention with a fire call.