I've got a credit card with rewards points, one of the ways to spend the points
is to get Home Depot gift cards at 10% off. So you get $100 worth of gift cards
for $90 worth of points. I've been using the cards to buy tools, including the
paint sprayer I used on the house up north.
Anyway yesterday I checked out their website and found a Makita circular saw
with 2 batteries and double battery charger plus a "free" tool for a price I
thought was okay. I put it in the card but didn't finish the transaction. Today
they send me a reminder, I check it out and its the same deal minus almost $100.
If you think I jumped on that you're right. 7 1/4" circular saw, 2 4a
batteries, and a 4 1/2" angle grinder for $250. I can pick it up in Keene and
not pay any sales tax. We usually do dinner in Keene at least once a week
anyway.
I'd been considering both tools anyhow so this seemed like a good way to get
them.

-Curt