Our house up north has terrible mouse issues, it's got a million little holes
I need to fix, replacing the enclosed porch floor being job 1 next year.
For this year I put a package of "Grandpa Gus" anti-mouse stuff in there. Each
pouch is supposed to protect 50 square feet. The house got 9 pouches and I put
one in the garage on the Farmall Super M. Dang mice ate the seat cover this
year. Didn't bother it for 20 years and then this year they just gotta eat it...
The grooming machines get pieces of cloth soaked in peppermint oil. It doesn't
100% repel them but helps a ton. We used to have terrible trouble with mice,
now they're just an annoyance, a few poops here and there but no nests.

-Curt

    On Thursday, December 2, 2021, 12:31:11 PM EST, Allan Streib via Mercedes