Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes On Behalf Of dan penoff.com via Mercedes
Sent: Sunday, December 5, 2021 10:43 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: dan penoff.com <d...@penoff.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT mouse capital punishment

Worked fine for me.

You just take the cover off and the little "cap" that closes off the vent lifts
off. I've had them on short runs where the dryer was on the exterior wall and
one that was proabbly six feet long with the dryer on an interior wall. They
are really great in cold climates because they seal off the duct quite well. No
leakage of outside air into the house.

-D