Basically USPS sucks.  Sent an oil sample in about a month ago. Tracking number had it moving then when it arrived in destination city, it has been stuck on arrived at facility since.  I guess I should have kept enough oil to send in a 2nd sample should the first have been lost.  Monday sent a priority mail envelope that was supposed to arrive by Thursday. Once again tracking info shows it arrived at destination facility, and now says departed facility in Chicago where it is supposed to be delivered, but now just says arriving late, in transit.  Since it departed the facility in Chicago on the 8th, and it is being delivered to a PO box in Chicago, sounds like they lost it. Ordered a new ignition switch for the 96 E300 off ebay, was shipping right away with tracking showing it was supposed to be delivered by 9pm Friday.  Yesterday tracking showed it was in Georgia but still supposed to be delivered Friday.  Tracking shows in arrived at facility in GA on the 7th, does not show to have departed but as I said, as of yesterday still showed Friday delivery.  Now it just says in transit, delivery date unknown.

I am not sure I have ever had it this bad with USPS with 3 in a row deliveries.