Which oil analysis lab? I recently got notice from Blackstone Labs that the
post office changed the classification or something that was on their
return packaging and I needed new envelopes to send samples in. Some post
offices were holding the samples for months due to this issue.

The current (hopefully soon to be gone) postmaster general told us a month
ago that the service was going to slow down.

On Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 10:06 AM Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Basically USPS sucks.  Sent an oil sample in about a month ago. Tracking
> number had it moving then when it arrived in destination city, it has
> been stuck on arrived at facility since.  I guess I should have kept
> enough oil to send in a 2nd sample should the first have been lost.
> Monday sent a priority mail envelope that was supposed to arrive by
> Thursday. Once again tracking info shows it arrived at destination
> facility, and now says departed facility in Chicago where it is supposed
> to be delivered, but now just says arriving late, in transit.  Since it
> departed the facility in Chicago on the 8th, and it is being delivered
> to a PO box in Chicago, sounds like they lost it. Ordered a new ignition
> switch for the 96 E300 off ebay, was shipping right away with tracking
> showing it was supposed to be delivered by 9pm Friday.  Yesterday
> tracking showed it was in Georgia but still supposed to be delivered
> Friday.  Tracking shows in arrived at facility in GA on the 7th, does
> not show to have departed but as I said, as of yesterday still showed
> Friday delivery.  Now it just says in transit, delivery date unknown.
>
> I am not sure I have ever had it this bad with USPS with 3 in a row
> deliveries.

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!