That should be closer to $15k or maybe even less but in today's market who knows.  Willing buyer<-->willing seller

--FT

On 1/9/22 10:35 AM, Robert Massmann via Mercedes wrote:
I have a 2012 Diesel version about 50 miles from me. May try to go down and look and drive it today if they are open. Seems like a nice looking car from the photos, but the tires and brakes may need to be addressed.

https://jeffwylerflorencehonda.com/used/Mercedes-Benz/2012-Mercedes-Benz-M-Class-04360aaa0a0e09af26b5cff9870c3e59.htm

Bob Massmann
Oregonia, Ohio

2004 BMW X3
2002 BMW 525i

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Massmann via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2022 5:34 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: rmassm...@embarqmail.com
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Looking for My next Mercedes

I did seller for CARFAX report since the car had a dealer tag on it.

-----Original Message----- From: Allan Streib via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2022 5:28 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Allan Streib

Maybe. Sometimes in a photo, shadows and reflections can look like dents -- that said, if you're shopping for 8-10 year old cars it is going to be rare
to find one without a ding or scratch somewhere.

Good question about the engine cover, maybe removed for the photo but
certainly would be a question for the seller.