I am not sure, prices ranged were from 18K - 23K. There also weren't as many diesel version to choose from. Diesels may not have been as desirable and were a little lower price. It is strange when looking at the cargurus web page itwas listing at 18.5K, but when I went to the dealer it was list at 24.5K with a heavy discount. There was a 2014 ML350 Bluetec that I was also considering. It was listed at 21K with 119,000 miles on it. It was white and I really do not like white.

Bob Massmann

-----Original Message----- From: Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 11:29 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Kaleb Striplin
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Looking for My next Mercedes

Geez that seems like crack pricing but what do I know?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 11, 2022, at 8:59 AM, Robert Massmann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Well I purchased the 2012 ML350 Blue that I went to look at on Sunday. Market is not in favor of the buyer. I paid 20,000 for it which included all of the taxes, title, and plate fees. The good news the car only has 86,000 miles. The last Mercedes I purchased had 240K. We will see how it goes will picking the car up this Friday or next Monday. Depending on my funds transfer for purchase this week.

Wish me luck with my newer Mercedes. I hope all goes well? Will be a whole new learning experience.

Regards,
Robert Massmann

I now what the tires may be as I just put tires on the X3 a year or so ago and it was 800 for the tires and another for mounting, balance, and alignment. More option for bargaining I would hope