I strained my rotator cuff a couple years ago. Mentioned it to my
chiropractor, he said "Oh yeah, I can help with that." I'll be danged but he
was right. He made an adjustment and gave me a stretch for it and about 2 weeks
later it was back to normal.He said that many rotator cuff tears were the
result of people ignoring a strain, the muscle woudl weaken and then tear later.
The strain I had sure hurt, a tear must be miserable.
-Curt

    On Monday, January 10, 2022, 11:18:49 AM EST, dan penoff.com via Mercedes