Yes it’s a great car and it gets periodic thumbs up while I drive it. The
engine purs, gets great fuel mileage and the chassis handles very well and
feels solid like it was carved from a block of steel. It was designed by legend
(Bruno Sacco) not by the nobodies who design today’s garbage cars. There is one
out there on fakebook somewhere with over a million miles.

Sent from my iPhone