The Large Wimmin drivers can deliver things to me inside my garage with my
garage door is closed. Some packages they deliver that way and some packages
they don’t. I was out in the driveway the other day messing around with the
garage door up, and the Amazon guy showed up and said he had a package he had
to deliver in my garage. I said knock yourself out buddy boy. He asked me if I
could put the door down so he could raise the door deliver it and then close
the door. Lunacy.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone