I ordered some tools, checked the delivery status on Tuesday evening at
6:45PM, and it said "delivered to front porch at 8:10PM" - amazing ability
to predict the future, however, the package never arrived. This was DHL.
Got a refund and ordered from another vendor.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2022 at 3:17 PM mitch--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> Amazon drivers tend towards the sketchier end of the spectrum, somewhere
> near pizza drivers.
>
> Anyway, before there were such a thing as Amazon drivers, I pulled the
> mower into the garage to find an Amazon box on the floor. Turned out to
> be addressed to the neighbor.
> Their mailbox doesn't say 519 on it, but mine was very clearly marked
> 515.
> She'd already applied for a refund, after searching her garage, porch,
> everywhere the package that was 'delivered to garage' could possibly be
> hiding. I'm guessing it was Fedex Ground that did that.
>
> On 2022-03-13 16:05, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
> > Yeah, that’s been a thing for some of the security automation for a
> > while. I’ve got a system (“MyQ”) I can monitor and control all of my
> > garage doors both in Florida and Flagstaff with and it has the ability
> > to give Amazon and others a one-time code to get in and drop off
> > packages. I could see it being of value if you had something large or
> > if you had issues with porch pirates, but I’ve never felt the need to
> > use it at this point.

OK Don

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!