Yeah, that’s half the battle, seeing it ASAP and pulling the trigger.

I’m surprised no one had jumped on the snowblower, as it had been listed since
early yesterday. The weather has been glorious here for the last week or so, so
possibly people weren’t looking? Usually these go fast.

One potential buyer made them an offer for $250 in the listing, which was a
dumb move. Of course they told him “No”.

-D