John Berryman said:

> On Jun 6, 2006, at 5:24 PM, Donald Snook wrote:
>
>> Kevin S. wrote:
>>

>> "I'm in need of some advice. I have a car I want to buy that's located
>> in Virginia.
>
>       What's the story on the car? What is it? Is it in decent shape and
> recently driven? Do you plan on buying sight unseen? Do you intend to
> whip it right into service? How many miles are you going to need to
> drive to get home?

The story on the car is that it has been sitting for almost a year. We
took a trip down to where it's sitting and started it couple of weeks ago.
Drove it around a section of private road/driveway. Everything seems to be
in good operating condition (with some minor exceptions noted in another
thread). The car was well maintained for most of it's life. I don't
anticipate any problems with it becoming a reliable daily driver. The
distance from where it sits to my place north of Pittsburgh is roughly 360
miles.

>       Maybe you can get the seller to drive it to your joint.

This is a low buck deal and would probably cost a good portion of the
purchase price.

...Kevin
87 300TD 284k mi