Compression readings were 1-300, 2-300, 3-380, 4-345, 5-360 before I swapped
the carboned up injectors out.  I tried to check last weekend, but my
compression tester lost an o-ring and won't seal and I'm waiting on the
part.  I'm fairly certain that the air intake is free and open.
Don't bad valve guide seals show lots of extra blue smoke on a cold start?
Mine hardly smokes until higher RPM's....i.e. >2500.

Luther

--
Luther   KB5QHU
Alma, Ark