on 6/7/06 5:45 PM, Donald Snook at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Does anyone know of place to get either of these wheels
> for my 126 (besides Tire Rack).  I would like to find used Mercedes
> wheels for a reasonable price, rather than buying the aftermarket
> wheels.

Try Ongager Corporation 619-421-3254 -- the owner there is Bob Gunthorp, and
he's in Chula Vista, Ca. They are enthusiasts and very easy to deal with. I
can't come up with their URL but Bob is or was [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Silver Star Recycling (Rancho Cordova, CA) runs auctions on eBay for
w123/w116/w126 used chrome rims, from time to time, but it's a crap shoot on
what you get for what price, from what I've seen. They are also notoriously
slow shipping stuff, I waited two months for a mirror and at the time their
feedback indicated this was not uncommon. Kaleb or someone else here had a
major problem with them as well, IIRC.

Mac