We have both in Tampa, but only Sam’s in Flagstaff. And while I haven’t been a
member of Sam’s in a lot of years, I was really impressed when I went through
the one in Flagstaff. It’s almost a 100% clone of a Costco with Sam’s logo on
everything. They have fresh meat and seafood counters, and the offerings are
very high quality and fresh.

The one drawback is their gas isn’t TopTier, but it’s about $0.50/gallon
cheaper than the local Shell station I used to frequent, and that difference
will cover numerous bottles of Techron to address the discrepancy.

-D

On May 25, 2022, at 6:40 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes