As noted earlier the Unwired Tools servo replacement that Performance
currently has on sale is a closeout of an earlier than current
version.  Should work well enough but installation is a bit more
involved and iirc it lacks some of the programability of the current
version.  If anyone's feeling tempted by this deal it might be wise to
go to the Unwired website and download the manuals for the current
(I4)  & immediately previous (Hx) versions.  There may be some
documentation there that details the differences as well. I just don't
remember.  Also, expect the installation to take considerably more
than 2 hrs the first time around, especially if you suspect the
existence of vacuum leaks.

joe