So use a chain and drag it out to where you can get to both sides. Should be easy if it is on skids like most of them.

MG

Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
The problem is, there is a fence behind the building so no room to get the tractor behind it. Regardless this project will have to wait until it cools off a little bit
Sent from my iPhone