Haven't yet gotten around to installing it but I scored a factory Oris
hitch off german ebay a while back.  Installs like Casey's hitch but
looks to me to be considerably more substantial, rated to tow 1900kg.
Also has a neat toollessly detachable ball head that when removed
leaves no receiver hanging below the bumper.  I need to get some eyes
welded on for safety chains as those apparently aren't required in the
fatherland and probably get the crossbar powder coated.  These things
turn up fairly regularly & not too expensively, but shipping might be
prohibitive; I was fortunate to have been able to get it drop shipped
to Berlin whence it hitched a ride in a friend's container to the left
coast.

joe