MB # 126 720 01 42

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve MacSween
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2006 1:05 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] nylon runner/guide in w126 rear window regulator:
available?

On my w126 300sd it looks like someone forced the window down at some
point,
and broke the nylon guide, that runs along the horizontal track and that
holds the end of the regulator arm. The arm pops out of the guide when
you
lower the window.

Anyone know if this little animal can be had from the dealer by itself?
It
looks like it's a replace-able part that snaps together.

It's a 45-minute drive to the dealer for me, and trying to explain it
over
the phone to them will be useless unless we are both looking at the
parts
diagram at the time... so I'd like to check here first.

TKS

--
"Mac"
Steve MacSween